Day 1 : Cusco – Hydroelectric and 3 hours scenic road
The departure will be 07:30 a.m. With the pick up from your hotel, we will cross the Sacred Valley of Incas, and we will be able to appreciate the beautiful town of Ollantaytambo. We will continue the trip by a winding ascent towards the Malaga pass located at an altitude of 4316masl from where we can see the most beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian Andes.
After a short stop we will begin the descent towards the jungle passing through the different altitudinal floors that combine paradisiacal landscapes from majestic snow-capped mountains to the warm jungle. We will continue towards the town of Santa Maria. Located at an altitude of 1575 masl, to continue after a brief stop to the town of Santa Teresa. 2:00 p.m. approx. Where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us with a variation of food for the client’s taste, 3:45 p.m.
Finally we will return the road to the hydroelectric station to Aguas Calientes arriving at 5:45 p.m. In this interim there will be free time where you can visit the hot spring of Aguas Calientes. At 8:00 pm. We will enjoy a delicious dinner at which time we will receive a talk by the guide who will be in charge of the guided tour of the citadel of Machu Picchu. Overnight in Machu Picchu town.
Day 2 : Cusco – Hydroelectric and 3 hours scenic road
Breakfast will be served from 5:00 a.m.
Transfer to the bus station and 30 minutes approximate trip to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, free time to use the toilets, entrance to the Inca city, starting our guided tour which will start at 6:00 a.m. and it will last 2 hours, then enjoy free time until 11:30 a.m. approximately, recommended time to board the return train to Hydroelectric, the same one that departs from Aguas Calientes at 1:30 pm, where we will make the transfer to the Van to continue the return to Santa Teresa, where they will be given a free time of 1 hour approx. for our lunch, later we will continue the return to Cusco by the same route that we arrived, arriving at 9:30 p.m. approximately.
End of our Services
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return. (Cusco, Hydroelectric, Cusco).
- Train Machupicchu town to Hydroelectric.
- 01 night hotel (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage storage at no additional cost, wifi).
- 02 lunches (first and second day), 01 dinner (first day), 01 breakfast (second day).
- Bus Concetur: up and down to Machupicchu.
- Entrance to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- Professional English / Spanish guide.
NOT INCLUDES :
- Income to recreational sites, such as “Discotheques”, “Hot Springs, Amusement Parks”.
- Unscheduled feeding.
- Others not specified in the Program.
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu more USD $ 35.00.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu mountain more USD $ 35.00.