Day 1 : Arrival in Cusco and city Tour.
Arrival and transfer in Cusco
For begin our tour to Machupicchu; At the schedule time, our uniformed personnel will be waiting for your arrival at Cusco airport or the bus terminal, carrying a sign with your name on. We will then take you to the hotel. The tourist mobility for the service we offer is fully equipped for your comfort. Travel time will vary depending of the location of your hotel.
Arrival at the hotel, registration and accommodation.
13:30 pm City Tour.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 14:00 pm to begin our tour of the city, where our professional guide will provide you with the necessary information on all the attractions that we will visit. The tour guide will be attentive to any questions and / or needs that each of our visitors require.
Places to be visited:
First, the main temple of the Sun known as the “Qoricancha”. Secondly, “Sacsayhuaman” known as the head of the Puma in reference to the city of Cusco which was built in the shape of a Puma, and the head of the puma was exactly Sacsayhuaman. After we will visit Qenqo temple in honor of mother Earth or Pachamama. We then continue with our bus to Pucapucara that, in Incas time, was an entry control to the sacred city of Cusco. Finally, a visit of Tambomachay Inca temple in honor of the natural element of water.
We then return to Cusco. It will be up to you to decide to either stay in the main beautiful square of Cusco or be taken to your hotel.
Day 2 : Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
8:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel to begin our tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will be leaving the city and reach the viewpoint of Taray, from here we can enjoy the beautiful Inca terraces and existing farmland which surround the sacred river of the Incas “Willcamayuc”, later we´ll visit Pisaq the archaeological Park, also the Indian market which is as colorful as the locals people.
The Pisaq Andean Market is the best place to shop for crafts and souvenirs. After some free time we continue our journey to the village of Urubamba, where will have lunch at a delicious buffet.
Continuing our journey we´ll reach the last living Inca town “Ollantaytambo“.
Ollantaytambo reminds us of a mythical love story, a drama of love that prevails against all obstacles. It is believed that this city was built by General Inka Ollanta in a time of rebellion against the royal army of the Inka by preventing its binding to the beautiful princess Cusi Qoyllor “beautiful star”.
After our free time and according the train schedule, we´ll take the train from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Village also known as Machupicchu Hot Springs.
Arrive and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Machupicchu village
Day 3 : Sunrise tour in Machupicchu.
6:00 a.m. Transfer from Hotel to the bus station.
We´ll take a tourist bus, and will travel for 30 minutes crossing the beautiful high jungle, and will arrive at Machupicchu Inka City
6:45 am free time to appreciate the sunrise at Machupicchu
After this time, we will star our tour guided of Machupicchu
This guided tour of 2 hours will be done in the main attractive palaces of the Inca city.
After that you will have free time to enjoy, at your own discretion and pace, the wonders of this amazing world.
We recommend visiting the house of the chosen, the intiwatana (the sundial, marking the seasons), kallancas (sheds for warriors), baths and aqueducts, as well as the large areas with terraces.
Also you can climb the sacred mountain of Huayna Picchu, visit the sun gate and the Inka Bridge or anything you want to do at your convenience.
Even if you could not visit the Hot Springs last night, today you´ll have enough time to enjoy it.
In according time we will be approaching the railway station to board the train and start our journey back to Ollantaytambo and then take a tourist bus to Cusco.
The train usually return at 18:30
22:30 arrive to Cusco.
Transfer to your hotel
End of our services.
- Personnel of assistance in English and Spanish language.
- Entrance fees to the different tourist centers.
- Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Excursion to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Train tickets round trip expedition’s tourism service.
- Hotel for 1 night in the village of Machupicchu
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Bus round trip (Consettur to Machupicchu)
- Entrance fees to Machupicchu
- Lunch in Machupicchu
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish) for all tours.
- Personalized assistance for your entire time in Cusco.
- Entrance at recreational sites, such as “Clubs” “Hot Springs, Amusement Parks”
- Not programmed supply.
- Others not specified in the program.
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable).
- small rucksack (backpack) smaller than 30 liters.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Bottles of Water.
- Insect repellent.
- Personal medications.
- Camera and films.
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best).
- Rain Poncho (The climate is quite changeable it is better to be forewarned).
- Comfortable clothes (somewhat warm) when you leave early and return late is a bit cold, it’s better to feel comfortable with your temperature.