Day 1 : Super Sacred Valley of the Inkas to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu)
We’ll pick you up from your hotel (7:00 hours) and we’ll leave to visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, After Machupicchu this is another really good option to visit, the views, people, local markets and the awesome Inca sites make this tour an unforgettable experience, you’ll visit the Chinchero a Colonial village that keeps a nice Church with mural paintings and an Inca remains, this sector is one of the higher place of Cusco, with this beautiful landscapes you will arrive in Moray, this place was a kind of greenhouse for Incas, where they acclimatized different product to take those to other regions, then we will take you to the Salt Mines (Salineras), here there are more than 4000 fountain of natural salt that are still being worked by local people, after visit this place we’ll continue to Arrive in Urubamba where you’ll have a free time to have lunch, then following the Wilcamayu River (Sacred River) you we will arrive in Ollantaytambo, the other Inca site where you‘ll find one of the few places in Cusco and Peru where people continue living on the Inca Construction, almost all their streets have water channels; the religious site is located at the top where the temple of the sun is stand; In this place you’ll finish the tour approximately at 15:00 hours, after a short free time you have to go the train station of Ollantaytambo, the train station is located to 7 minutes walking from the square of Ollantaytambo, this is the most popular place in this site, there, you’ll take the train to AGUAS CALIENTES (town of Machupicchu – 1 and 1/2 hours), once you arrive, the hostel’s staff will be waiting for you with the name of the accommodation, arriving in the hostel you’ll meet with the guide of Machupicchu to talk about the visit of the next day.
Day 2 : Machupicchu Sunrise Tour– Cusco
You’ll have breakfast in the hostel, after you have the option to go up early to Machupicchu, you’ll take a bus to arrive there in 25 minutes, the guide will be waiting for you at the archaeological site of Machupicchu, then you’ll start the guiding tour, you’ll be with the guide 02 hours, this will give you information around the most important areas of the citadel, then you’ll have free time (the park is open until 17:00 hours) in this free time you’ll have option to visit Machupicchu by your own and if you want to climb up to Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain (optional hikes of 2 or 3 and 1/2 hours), after the free time we have to go down to AguasCalientes town (by bus) and you’ll have free time to go to have lunch, then you have to be ready to take the train to return, train leaves at 19:00 hours (you can ask for other earlier train times), you have to be half an hour before at the train station, this train will take you to Ollantaytambo (1 and 1/2 hours), there we’ll pick you up to bring you back by bus to Cusco (01 and 1/2 hours) you’ll be in Cusco again at 22:30 hours (night in Cusco).
End of our services
- Briefing in our office at your Hotel a day before (Day 1).
- Tourist bus and tour guide around the Sacred valley of the Inkas tour (Day 1).
- The entrance tickets for Sacred valley of the Inkas (Day 1).
- Buffet Lunch in Sacred Valley of the Inkas Tour.
- Round trip train tickets to Machupicchu (Day 1 and 2).
- 01 Night hotel in Machupicchu Village “please check category”.
- Bus Tickets up and down in Machupicchu Inca City from Aguas Calientes (Day 2).
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu (Day 2).
- Tour guide in Machupicchu (Day 2).
- Lunch in Machupicchu.
- Transfer back to Cusco (Day 2).
NOT INCLUDES :
- Meals not mentioned.
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu sacred mountain US$ 35.00 (this is a hiking of 2 and 1/2 hours) if you want to climb up This mountain
- you have to tell us before, because there are only 400 spaces per day.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu mountain US$ 35.00 (this is a hiking of 3 and 1/2 hours) if you want to climb up This mountain you have to tell us before, because there are only 400 spaces per day.
- Tips (they are optional).
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING FOR YOUR TRIP TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS AND MACHUPICCHU
- All Train tickets and vouchers are given one day before your trip.
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable).
- small rucksack (backpack) smaller than 30 liters.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves.
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Bottles of Water.
- Insect repellent.
- Personal medications.
- Camera and films.
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best).
- Rain Poncho (The climate is quite changeable it is better to be forewarned).
- Comfortable clothes (somewhat warm) when you leave early and return late is a bit cold, it’s better to feel comfortable with your temperature.